“Health Care costs have risen more than the average annual income over the last 20 years. As we age the potential for increased health care and/or assistance with some activities of daily living will dramatically rise.
How will you pay for this? Or who will pay for this? Most people do not wish for their children to bear this responsibility.
is the National average annual cost for a private room in a skilled nursing facility*
is the national average annual cost of a private, one bedroom unit in a state certified assisted living facility*
is the national average hourly rate for a certified home health aide provided by a home health care agency*
“2015 Lincoln Financial Group Cost of Care Survey,”
https://www.whatcarecosts.com/lincoln, January 2016 *Source: LTCG
Long Term Care insurance is a method to pay or offset these costs.
Fischer Insurance believes a Hybrid Life/Long Term Care policy is the best solution. It is a universal life policy with an optional qualified long term care insurance rider.
We believe Choice and Flexibility are the two most important factors when choosing an LTC Plan.
Choice of Care
- Once eligible you can be reimbursed for care received from In-Home Healthcare, Respite Care or Adult Day Care. Or...
- In a facility: Assisted Living or Nursing Home.
Flexibility of the plan
- Income tax-free reimbursements for qualified long-term care expenses. Or...
- Income tax-free death benefit for beneficiaries. Or...
- Return of Premium options.